Positive leadership coaching with Andy Roberts
After a career in corporate finance at KPMG, Andy began a new career in coaching and wellbeing in 2003. He has a masters degree in applied positive psychology and is a qualified strengths profile coach (Cappfinity) and emotional intelligence coach (MSCEIT model).
Andy works with his coaching clients to:
- recognise and use their strengths effectively
- build leadership capabilities - effective communication, presence and emotional intelligence
- be more creative
- create more engagement in their teams
- build resilience at work
He owns a multi-disciplinary, thirty-practitioner wellbeing business in London. He divides his time between his home in Sydney, business in the UK, leadership coaching around Australia and lecturing at the College of Medicine and Dentistry at James Cook University (JCU).
Book a coaching session with Andy to help build your leadership capabilities.
Positive psychology - a wealth of experience
Andy was among the first group of masters degree students at the University of East London in 2008. The program, run by Dr Ilona Boniwell, was the first MAPP program outside the University of Pennsylvania. In addition, he received training from world-leading experts Dr Alex Linley and Dr Susan David.
Fifteen years of working in positive leadership have given him great insights into how best to apply and coach positive psychology within varying sectors ranging from higher education to healthcare and the mining industry.
Vast international coaching experience with teams in the UK and Australia:
- Mining and engineering – Navarre Minerals, South 32, GEMCO, AECOM, Amerada Hess, Women in mining and resources Queensland, ACLCA
- Government and environmental agencies - Townsville City Council, The Australian Institute of Marine Science, NQ Dry Tropics
- Recruitment and agency - Avantgarde London, HAYS Recruitment, Pulse staffing, Arrows Group UK, Camron PR London, Agent3
- Education - James Cook University, CQ University, St Patricks College
- Healthcare - Queensland Health, CQ Health, Mater Health (via the College of Business, Law and Governance at JCU), National Health Service UK, NQ Eye Specialists
- Professional services - PwC, PVW Partners, Wilson Ryan Grose, Court Services Victoria, House of Commons services
- Community - Carers Queensland, Carers Tasmania Yourstory, Betterbankside, Inclusive Employers Group UK, Jubilee Hall Trust
- Food and agriculture - Sydney Fish Market, Australian Pork Association, Wilmar, Brolos GFC Perth
- Masters degree in applied positive psychology University of East London
- Emotional intelligence certified coach (MSCEIT model)
- Realise 2 (Cappfinity)
- Strengths profile certified practitioner (Langley group) 2022
- Newcastle College certified life coach
Making a booking
Hour long coaching sessions $A300 plus GST