Mindfulness online foundation program
Our program includes short video presentations, links to mindfulness resources, self-awareness reflection journaling, practical techniques and audio guided meditations.
The program's emphasis is on practical, evidence-based techniques that you can apply at home and work. Each module follows a similar format:
- Techniques section – videos and audio guided meditations
- Self-reflection space – an assessment of your current abilities
- Neuro coaching – in this section we explore how the techniques help us rewire the brain for compassion, calmness and focus
- Applications – practical tips for how to apply the techniques
Once enrolled, on our Teachable learning platform, you will be able to access content immediately. The six areas of our program are delivered in modules over six weeks. At the end of the six weeks, we will send you a certificate of completion for our program
Additional 6-month content access - you will be able to access this content for the next six months.
About our program
Whether you are an experienced mindfulness practitioner or a curious beginner, there are many benefits to engaging in a mindfulness program. The program is also ideal for helping to support your team's training wellbeing needs at work.
Over six weeks, we explore techniques to help handle stress & anxiety, develop greater focus, learn from habitual patterns, and develop greater self-compassion and compassion for others.
We have run this course hundreds of times over the last ten years here in Australia and the UK. The feedback has been that we have a created an engaging, practical and effective program for exploring mindfulness.
No previous experience of mindfulness and meditation is required. In our course, we provide you with an understanding of the neuroscience underpinning mindfulness techniques, why the methods help promote mental and physical wellbeing and most importantly give you the tools to embed mindfulness at home, work and space in between.
Each week we focus on a different area of mindfulness:
- Building presence and developing mindful behaviours
- Breathwork techniques to help create the conditions for us to be aware and feel calmer and more centred
- Focus techniques to help us quieten busy minds, increase alertness and improve cut off between tasks and attention to detail
- Learning to be present to our thoughts and habitual patterns with kindness and compassion
- Developing greater emotional awareness - we explore a mindfulness model to help us be more self-aware and introduce techniques to help us observe, own, learn from and move on from the emotions we experience
- Developing more self-compassion - we explore the concept of self-compassion and tools to create more self-love, curiosity, openness and acceptance of our place in the world
Enrol in our program today
The course costs $350 plus GST.
To reserve your spot, click on the cart below. You can either use a credit or debit card or if you have one a paypal account. Once you click through to the paypal account, you can pay as a guest using a debit or credit card.
If your organisation is paying for your place, please contact us by the contact page, and we can arrange to invoice.
Alternatively, you can book your space via our Teachable learning platform