Carers online mindfulness program
We created this online program for the organisation Carers Queensland. We wanted to reach out to other carers around Australia and allow you to access the content.
The program aims are to provide carers, who are often short on time, simple, practical tools to help develop self-care and self-compassion. If you are a carer in Queensland or any other part of Australia, this course should provide you with some new tools and remind you of some old practices.
Our program includes short video presentations, recordings of carers sharing their experiences, links to mindfulness resources, self-awareness reflection journaling, practical techniques and audio guided meditations.
The program's emphasis is on practical, evidence-based techniques that you can apply at home and work. Each module follows a similar format:
- Techniques section – videos and audio guided meditations
- Self-reflection space – an assessment of your current abilities
- Neuro coaching – in this section we explore how the techniques help us rewire the brain for compassion, calmness and focus
- Applications – practical tips for how to apply the techniques
Once enrolled, on our Teachable learning platform, you will be able to access content immediately. The six areas of our program are delivered in modules over the next six weeks.
At the end of the six weeks, we will send you a certificate of completion for our program.
Additional 6-month content access - you will be able to access this content for the next six months.
About our program
Over six weeks, we explore techniques to help handle stress & anxiety, develop greater focus, learn from habitual patterns, and develop greater self-compassion and compassion for others.
Each week we focus on a different area of mindfulness:
- Building presence and developing mindful behaviours
- Breathwork techniques to help create the conditions for us to be mindful and feel calmer and more centred
- Focus techniques to help us quieten busy minds, increase alertness and improve cut off between tasks and attention to detail
- Learning to be present to our thoughts and habitual patterns with kindness and compassion
- Developing greater emotional awareness
- Developing more self-compassion
Enrol in our program today
The course costs $150 for six months of access.
To reserve your spot, click on the cart below. You can either use a credit or debit card or if you have one a paypal account. Once you click through to the paypal account, you can pay as a guest using a debit or credit card.
If your organisation is paying for your place, please contact us by the contact page, and we can arrange to invoice.
Alternatively, you can book on Teachable