Breathe well - one day workshop at Live and Breathe Yoga
Come along for a relaxing and meaningful day of breathing exercises at Live and Breathe Yoga at 108 Denham Street in Townsville on Saturday 13th March. 5 PLACES LEFT ON THIS PROGRAM
What to expect
- Six hours of breathing exercises - please arrive at 9.45am ready for a 10am start. We plan to finish by 4.30pm
- Understand how to apply the techniques at home and work to feel more calm, centred and less anxious
- Learn pranayama techniques from Yoga, chi kung movement and breathwork exercises from Tibetan Bon practises.
- Understand the neuroscience of how we can retrain our brains to feel more confident and relaxed
- Free enrolment in our online "Breathe Well program" (valued at $150) for six months - you will be able to listen to guided meditations, watch video explainers and have tools for applying self-care techniques at home and work.
- Do I need experience - You don't need any prior experience to do this program.
- Will I learn how to use the techniques? - This is an experiential self-care program. We will explore some of the science supporting the methods but most of the day is about trying the methods
- Will I be fed? - Tea and coffee refreshments will be supplied, and we will have regular breaks. If you wish, please bring sandwiches etc
- Do I have to talk? - It's up to you whether you want to engage in sharing experiences or whether you just want to listen. It's a safe place to do your own thing. It's your day.
- How many people will be there? - We are limiting numbers to 15
- What shall I wear? Something light which will enable you to move and stretch a little.
Please let us know if you have any questions for us. For example, access to the studio and any special needs you may have.
Reserving your place
To enrol scroll to the bottom and reserve your space via our online booking system. The one-day workshop plus 6 months free access to our online program costs $200.
Give yourself the gift of self-care by spending time with good people practising relaxation and self-soothing techniques.
breathe well online program - 6 months FREE access when you sign up for the live workshop
The program is packed with video presentations, guided breathing exercises, tools and tips for practising breathing techniques and how to apply them at home, work and space in between.
- Introduction - how to get the most out of the program and the science supporting breathing techniques
- Introduction to breathing exercises - guided audio exercises
- Self-awareness and workplace application tools - a reflection on your own resilience levels and ideas for applying techniques at home and work
- Brain gym section - video explainers about neuroscience research supporting mindful breath awareness
- Advance breathwork techniques - guided audio exercises
- Breathing for space - guided audio exercises to help create more space inside ourselves to help handle pain, reduce tension and increase movement